P.S. I'm sorry but if there isn't a picture of you here it means that I either didn't get a good one of you or your weren't wearing an ugly sweater and therefore can't be part of this blog post. Sorry!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
I've been talking about having an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party for years, and this past Saturday I finally had one. I found a pretty freaking ugly Christmas sweater at DI. It is bright red, has dolman sleeves, and two big shiny poinsettias on it. It is pretty special...one I will definitely hang onto and treasure for years to come. I got matching poinsettia earrings at Sears on 60% off (I wonder why) and bright red little slipper shoes to go with. I think it turned out pretty fun despite the fact that it was snowing like crazy and lots of people (especially the ones coming from Provo and Park City) weren't able to come. I had fun anyway, but I guess I always have fun. We went bowling in our ugly sweaters (where we got lots of weird looks) and then came back to my place and played the best get-to-know you game ever called What's wrong with your body? It is such a great way to really get to know people. We had food and visited next. Then we played a few intense games of Catch Phrase and then watched a couple episodes of The Office...the Christmas Party and the Injury. It was a pretty typical Mormon party minus David Luck taking his shirt off to show us his stupid human trick. Thanks for coming everyone!
P.S. I'm sorry but if there isn't a picture of you here it means that I either didn't get a good one of you or your weren't wearing an ugly sweater and therefore can't be part of this blog post. Sorry!
P.S. I'm sorry but if there isn't a picture of you here it means that I either didn't get a good one of you or your weren't wearing an ugly sweater and therefore can't be part of this blog post. Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Becca, THAT looks like a PARTY! I seriously couldn't help but giggle at some of those sweaters.... but then I got thinking...what if some of them were serious?? I think the cowboy christmas sweater girl might ahve won... but with your matching earings and shoes, you might have up'd her one!
bec-
yay for pics! i told elena to look on here too, hope you dont mind! it looks hilarious! p.s. you look really cute in the pics, did you change your hair ?
We forgot to vote for the ugliest sweater!! Crap. Well, if you would have followed through with MY plan, I would have voted for yours. The ugly earings made for a perfect ensemble. I have to say also, that you were the perfect host. I had a really great time. Thanks!!
Hey look mom, no sarcasm in this comment!
Despite the sweater, I think you look fabulous!
Post a Comment