So, why so much blogging lately you ask? Well, I'll tell you why. 1) blogging is addictive and I am getting more addicted every day. 2) I'm done with school until January 8th, yay! And 3) thanks to the writers strike I have no new episodes of The Office to watch and since that is really the only show I watch on TV, I haven't wasted any time watching TV for weeks. So, blogging it is.
2 comments:
Dude, you blog too often to be so picky about all the people not commenting. Honestly, I don't even know what to comment on at this point--there are like 6 new posts since I was last here.
P.S. I sent you those pictures. Let me know if you got them. I've never sent files via gmail before. And I can't seem to get stuff to your email via gmail. It's like gmail doesn't want us to be friends.
Post a Comment