MERRY BIPOLAR CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
I always receive Christmas cards and letters from my married friends and although I didn't potty-train anyone this year or go on a cruise with my in-laws, I figured that I could do a Christmas blog post for all of my friends and family. So here you have it. We were watching old home videos recently and I came across these clips and decided to use them as my Christmas message. My sister-in-law, Kim, says that none of us have changed since we were kids...that we are basically the same personality wise but we just grew up. I beg to differ however because after watching the clip below it looks like I, at 3 years old, was well on my way to being bipolar. So, Merry Christmas everyone and yay for being able to grow out of some of our problems.
Kim might be sort of right about us all being the same since we were kids though...because I still can't dance and my brother Russell still mocks my every move. Check out the clip below for proof.
12 comments:
i don't know what you're talking about... you've got MOVES!! ha! sooo funny!
Becca, that was AWESOME! Daws and Cole are having a hard time putting you to that little girl but they SURE loved it! Did I hear the frist song right?? Jingle balls?
The second one I had no clue you started seductive dancing at such a young age.... you sure were a CUTE kid... and STILL are!
Merry Christmas! Sure hope D.I. is open tomorrow cuz I STILL haven't purchased an ugly sweater and I KNOW Gma's isn't going to fit me..... (secretly I am hoping to have to wear the country western christmas shirt I saw on your friend...it was a dream!)
thanks for the laugh!!! these were so fun.
Becca, I am laughing so hard tears are streaming down my face!!! How on earth did you get this digitized? Ha hah ah
Let's just say it was a lot of work. I'm trying to learn more about computer stuff though and blogging is definately helping me. My brother digitized it and then I used Roxio to make the clips. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
I love the little head flips when you were singing....I can't stop laughing....I still really want to see you "Chip Clip".
Becca,
That was so cute, and I had no idea how well Russell can dance!!
Your blog is great!!
Aunt Lucy & Geri
I'm laughing so hard right now, but I can't laugh out loud because I'm at work. Stinkin' hilarious!! Thanks for sharing.
nice bloomers :)
I love that none of the words you're speaking are discernable. But boy are the emotions easy to read:)
That was freaking awesome!! I wish everyone would posts footage of them as flash-dancing children. You are sooo adorable, and talented.
Loved the post!! Who was playing the recorder in the background?? They should go pro!!
Post a Comment