
Okay all you blog leeches out there. You know who you are...you read my blog but NEVER leave comments. You take but never contribute. You suck, suck, suck, suck, suck. If you read my blog, I expect at least one comment for every four posts that you read. I love comments. I live for comments (I know, I'm pathetic). If you are embarrassed that your life is so pathetic too that you read my blog, you can leave the comment from anonymous or make up a fake name. I love getting comments from people like Al Gore and Sean Hannity. So Russell, Bobbi, mom, grandma and all you other little leeches out there, come clean, admit that you are blog readers and leave me some comments! Love, Becca
10 comments:
hahahahahahahhaha!~
I was so excited to see a comment from you. Went to your blog, saw this post, laughed my head off....it's so true.
PS. I love that you have a picture of Bridget Jones! That is by far my favorite movie. And I mean both the first and second. I just love it!!
Okay, so I'm a blog leech. I guess I should set up my own so people can leave me comments too. I do lots of pictures, but not much blogging. Besides, I'm a little bit of a hermit - I stay inside all day with my precious little guy. Maybe we will go for a walk today...love your blogs, by the way. Any guesses as to who I am?
Love your blog. You make me so proud.
p.s. I believe it is currently 1 in 4 marriages...
Sorry that I am a leach, but I guess I never feel like leaving comments, because I drive a white camry, never turn on my lights, and also always fall asleep in church- get startled and say prayers too early in sacrament. Maybe you should write something I can relate to.
Maha Rushie...are you Mardi? I think that Maha Rushie is a nickname for Rush Limbaugh and your family is the only one that really inherited grandpa's crazy love for talk radio. Is it you?
I refuse to put out when I get nothing in return.
Of course Maha Rushie is me. He keeps Eli and I entertained and informed 3 hours a day! And you're right - it is a crazy love. :)
I don't take orders well, bossy McBoss. But I guess writing this I leaves you the comment you so desired ...rendering my point useless. Oh well.
okay, i'm terrible -- you caught me! i absolutely LOVE your blog & have a blast getting the updates... I just never leave comments. But yes, your facebook ones crack me up! and i love the ugly christmas sweater party ones -- i wish i would have been able to make it! and i'm so glad you documented your whole "who left thier poop?" one! that story is
hilarious! hope you are enjoying your holidays & i promise i will comment more often :) katie
Post a Comment