The other day I was driving here in the snow, getting all irritable, and I thought, "I can't wait until I move back to Idaho so I don't have to drive on roads like this." And then I realized that it snows in Idaho too and that the roads are actually usually worse than they are in Utah. BUT, here is the difference...in Idaho you don't EVER have traffic with snow (other than maybe 17th Street on Saturdays in December) and people SLOW DOWN when it snows and don't drive like complete Utards.
So, as I mentioned earlier, I love to decorate my house for Christmas. It always takes me forever though and is so much work and hardly anyone sees it but me. So, I thought I'd post a few pics of my house all decorated for the holidays, so I can feel that all my hard work was a little more worth it.
Oh, and yes, my house is sort of FOR SALE, so if any of you are looking for a second home, or a first home for that matter, let me know. I say sort of because I really don't want to sell it until Spring when all the hundreds of flower bulbs I have planted come up so I can enjoy them one last time. And who wants to move in the Winter anyway? Not me.
Brrr...Global Warming no more!
10 comments:
i miss your house...
Kim...I miss you guys doing "the carrot" on the couch at my house! Really it is too quiet, clean, and catladyish without you two around. I miss you guys!
Doing the carrot on your couch?? Seriously?? I know, I know, it's some cute, innocent, funny little game or something, but come on. That really needs to be re-phrased, doesn't it?
i dont know how innocent it was. .................................................................................................................................jk.
Kim, thanks for responding to Jerry's comment...I didn't know quite how to. And doing "the carrot" is much more innocent then you are all thinking! Nasty Pervs.
cute house becca! i'm sure you won't have a problem selling it. when/why are you moving to id?
Becca, your house looks so clean and uncluttered. Are you sure you are my daughter? MOM
No MOM, I'm not sure. I have always wondered that myself.
Becca, seriously why in the world are you selling your place?? It is too cute not to come home to after a long day at work or at school. You must not sell. If it is financial reasons than I can knock a few bucks off your next haircut so you can keep it!!
I really do love your place... I feel a little intimated by it since it is so neat/tidy/walflower delicious/great decor/ and all the things I am not...
Merry Christmas!
No Audrey...I'm not in any financial trouble and you already give me a great deal on my awesome haircuts. I just had a week (well, maybe a month or two) where I hated Utah and I put my house up for sale. But, just yesterday the wind totally ripped down my 4sale sign so maybe that was a sign that I shouldn't sale. I guess my dad can't build me my house in Idaho for 3 1/2 years now anyway, so maybe I'll stay. We'll see.
Post a Comment