November 30, 2008...
Today I am grateful for the broken clock in church.
The clock in our chapel has been broken for months it seems. The nice thing about that is that today, I think because of our broken clock, we got out of church 20 minutes early! It was awesome. I think what happened is that the speakers weren't sure of what time it was and they rushed through their talks, not wanting to go over in time (as all good speakers should avoid doing). It was great. I mean I only was at church for two hours and 40 minutes but got credit for three hours! Yay for broken clocks!
However, I am glad I'll be out of town next week for Fast and Testimony Meeting. That kind of meeting could be dangerous with broken clock.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
t h a n k f u l
November 30, 2008...
Today I am grateful for the broken clock in church.
The clock in our chapel has been broken for months it seems. The nice thing about that is that today, I think because of our broken clock, we got out of church 20 minutes early! It was awesome. I think what happened is that the speakers weren't sure of what time it was and they rushed through their talks, not wanting to go over in time (as all good speakers should avoid doing). It was great. I mean I only was at church for two hours and 40 minutes but got credit for three hours! Yay for broken clocks!
However, I am glad I'll be out of town next week for Fast and Testimony Meeting. That kind of meeting could be dangerous with broken clock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice thankful blogs, Becca!
I have a couple items that I'd like to send with you to Brazil. Grandma said that you told everyone to bring two suitcases, so hopefully you don't plan on taking many clothing items. Anyway, I'll get them to you soon.
Post a Comment