Monday, December 1, 2008

t h a n k f u l

December 1, 2008... Today I am thankful that the Four Peaks Protectant Wipes I bought to dust my car's interior with only cost me $1.98. I am grateful that they were so cheap because then I won't feel as bad about throwing them away after only using them once. Why would I throw them away you ask? BECAUSE THEY SMELL LIKE B.O.! My car has gotten a little dusty lately so while I was at Walmart tonight I decided to get some interior car cleaning wipes. Unfortunately I made the mistake of buying the cheap brand. Right when I got out to my car I opened up the pack and started cleaning. Then all of a sudden the image of a sweaty guy in a wife beater walking out of Gold's Gym came to my mind. Oh and by the way the guy was spitting too. I don't know why the guys leaving the gym are always spitting but they are so that was in my little vision too. And then I wondered why all of a sudden I was thinking of gross, spitting, sweaty guys in wife-beaters. That's when I realized that the smell of the protectant wipes brought that imagery to my mind. Great. Now my new car smells like B.O. But, in keeping with my thankful attitude I'm glad the wipes were cheap!

1 comment:

Battfam said...

Remember the Seinfeld episode with the B. O. stink car? I think Jerry ended up abandoning it on the side of the road or trying to trick somebody into stealing it or something. I hope your B. O. stink isn't that serious.