Thursday, December 4, 2008

t h a n k f u l

December 4, 2008... Today I am grateful that: a) Tomorrow is FRIDAY (because work is dragging me down into the pit of misery and endless woe) and... b) Due to the awesome skills I developed as a youngster, by messing around with the Microsoft Paint program for hours on end, I was able to fuzz out the full male frontal nudity on the above cartoon so my blog can stay at a PG-13 rating...just bad enough to stay interesting but good enough you can watch it (or read it) with your mom.

9 comments:

Battfam said...

I appreciate you keeping your blog at a PG-13 level.

Tricia said...

That is so funny--maybe you should check into a graphic design major!!

Mardi said...

Thanks for the editing - I hadn't even noticed, so you did a great job. I just thought he was too fat.

Bobbi said...

I love Fridays too.

Anonymous said...

So you are telling me you spent 2 hours closely looking at cartoon ... ? Just so we wouldn't have to?
Thanks
Lee

Stephanie said...

That's awesome!! I didn't even think about the "anatomy" that should have been there! But thanks for the edit and the laugh!

Unknown said...

Hey are you Ms. Jones now?

Lucy said...

Thanks for the edit Becca. Good ole fat can cover some scary stuff.
Good to see you today. You guys are going to have so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

I just caught up on all your blogs. Thanks they are all fun. We just got back from Provo. Kate and her parents all gave good talks and we got the parents into the Mission Home this morning. They sleep at home to save room for all the other missionaries. So they are getting ready to drive to Seattle in the evenings and also helping Katie find a car. It was warm today and the roads were good except 300 North where I live. Love you much,
Grandma