Sunday, November 9, 2008

Google Game

Okay this is supposed to be an image tag. Basically you use Google Image Search to find images to answer the questions...without using words except for the questions you are supposed to answer. But, anyone that knows me at all knows that I can't really do anything without words. So I'm going to cheat and do it my own way. But, if you want to really see how this tag is supposed to be done you can go here to see it done right. Oh, and I tag my MOM, my Aunt Nancy, the Battskies, my cousin Crystal, and anyone else who wants to do it. But go to Geri's Blog first so that you can do it right and not follow my wordy example.
Hello, my name is Becca and I am... years old.
This is a map of the places I've been...
This is a place I really want to go...ANTARCTICA. But it is so cold there and so expensive to go that I'm having a hard time finding anyone to go with me. So, if any of you out there want to go to Antarctica with me, let me know...
Jerusalem is one of my favorite places in the world. I would live there if I 1)spoke Hebrew or Arabic 2)had a job there 3)could convince my family to live there and 4)wasn't afraid of getting bombed on a bus. I LOVE Jerusalem despite all its problems. There is just a very cool feeling in that city. Can't really explain it...just love it. I'm sure those of you who have been there know what I'm talking about.
My favorite object is...a FRESH Sharpie. There's nothing better in life than an assortment of colors of fresh Sharpies.
My favorite food (right now) is homemade chicken noodle soup. Maybe it is just because I am really craving my MOM's cooking...or anything homemade for that matter. Now that I don't have my own house I never cook anymore...and I mean never.
My favorite animal is a Suffolk Sheep. I'm not a big animal fan period, but since I grew up with sheep I like them. I also wouldn't mind having a few beautiful horses running wild around my house...but only if I was rich enough to have someone else take care of them and I could just ride them like once a month or something.
My favorite color is SEA FOAM GREEN...at least that's what I think you call this color. I love everything this color...clothes, dishes, purses, towels, etc. I love the car in this picture too.
I Fo Fo Falls (that's how I used to say Idaho Falls) is where I was born. Not at the Temple or in the river or anything but somewhere near there. I think in an old hospital that now no longer exists.
I currently reside in Salt Lake City, Utah. Hopefully not for the rest of my life though. I mean it is okay here, but it isn't Idaho.
My current pet is NONE...and most likely always will be NONE. I'm not a big pet person. And hey, I don't even want to hear it about this dead dog picture. I didn't 1)kill the dog or 2)take the picture. I just found it on Google Images. And just because I don't want a pet doesn't mean I'm into animal cruelty or anything. Just ask my cousin Garrett who I almost stabbed with spear after he stabbed a bunch of frogs with a spear when we were kids. I love animals. I just don't want them near me.
Pistachio frozen yogurt mixed with white chocolate almond frozen yogurt with cookie dough mixed in is my PAST LOVE as it is no longer available. Oh how I miss it. My heart is broken.
My best friend is ZERO...NON-EXISTANT...NADA...NINGUNO. It is just too much work to make BEST FRIENDS and then lose them to marriage and have to start all over. Putting all your eggs in one basket with one best friend is just too dangerous. Unless of course you are married to them so they are stuck with you forever. So I have decided that best friends are overrated and just to stick to having good friends...and to try to have LOTS of them. Like my Spinster travel buddies spread all over the world and my family and extended family. Oh, and the picture of my family wasn't from google images. I cheated yet again.
My nickname is...
But my REAL name is...
My first job was at...
And this...
is what I'm doing right now.
The end.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

You look way cute in your family photo! I don't think I will be traveling anywhere cold. It's already cold here! :(

Dez said...

Hey Becca, LONG time no see! I found your blog through Cindy's and am having so much fun reading your posts. (You are so gorgeous by the way!) The polygamy/inactivity blog was hilarious and I love the dead dog picture under the pet category of this tag. So freakin funny! Hope you're doing well!
Des

Battfam said...

Thanks for the invite, but I don't think I'll do this tag game. It looked too complicated for this old dog. Although, I do need something to blog about. My life has been pretty boring lately. Also, you have never answered our questions concerning the engaged committee in your ward and you know me, I gotta know.