Monday, November 3, 2008

When Tragedy Strikes...

Seriously, I thought I had reached rock bottom...until today. I'm up in Idaho this weekend and as I usually do today I went to Millhollow in Rexburg for my favorite Pistachio frozen yogurt mixed with White Chocolate Almond frozen yogurt with cookie dough mixed in. I know it sounds gross, but it is not. It is amazing. It is one of the few joys in my life. I mean... I am homeless, parentless, live in a country well on its way to Socialism (which is only good news for the lazy people), I HATE my job, my financial future is looking pretty bleak, I am one-third of the way done with a Masters' Degree that at the rate I'm going I may never finish...and after all that I'm going through right now I find out today that Millhollow is no longer carrying Pistachio frozen yogurt. SERIOUSLY? So I'm just trying to carry on, realizing that my whole world is crumbling around me. Can't I have that one little joy in life, can't I? And why now? So if any of you know the owners of Millhollow please beg them to reconsider. Because until they get pistachio back I won't be back at Millhollow or back in Rexburg (since frozen yogurt is my only reason for visiting Rexburg). And if any of you have any suggestions of something that can replace the hole in my heart left by my new lack of pistachio frozen yogurt please let me know. Until then I'll just try to carry on and will try to put my life back together. Maybe I'll have to move to Idaho and open my own frozen yogurt store. Wouldn't that be awesome?

6 comments:

jess said...

umm, the real tragedy is that you were in rexburg and didn't even call. hello!!??

Lucy said...

I'm so sorry for you. I think Audrey may have loved that ice cream, too. Never got into it myself. Thank goodness...then I'd be all busted up, too.

Emily said...

How sad!! I remember when you recommended that combo at our usher party. It was really good!! Maybe we should offer to have a pistachio white chocolate almond cookie dough party if they will bring it back?! I'd be there with friends!!!

Battfam said...

Life is tough on so many levels, but when it involves missing favorite foods, that is, well, just sad. I really think they should have a hotline for such times.

Bobbi said...

I used to be in love with that same frozen yogurt right up until an actual pistachio put right into the emergency room!! That is a huge bummer and I am so sorry. I hate it when a favorite thing is no longer available.

Tricia said...

Do you remember when we sneaked it into a theatre?? It tasted so yummy