Monday, April 20, 2009

Poor Perverts...

Do you ever feel bad for guys who look like perverts but that probably aren't?
I do.
There's a professor in my grad program who looks like a perv...and he probably isn't. He must just have a major image problem. But every time I pass him in the hall at school the thought, 'PERV!' yells out in my head. And it makes me feel bad because he has never done or said anything purvey that I know of. He just looks like a pervert. Poor guy.

7 comments:

hmmm said...

ha!
that's funny.
then you feel a little bit bad for thinking things like that.
but you move on and next time you see them the same thought happens again.

yeah.
i know.
perve.

Becca's Blog said...

Hey Geri, are you calling me a perve???

Because I don't even have a moustache (or at least not a very thick one) and that is requirement numbero uno for a perve.

Kim-may said...

oh man, i feel like 80 percent of men are probably this way. Is that bad? I kind of really believe, especially if they have a stache or as Ty Batt says, "moose stache"

Bobbi said...

Lets get real here...All dudes are pervs.
(just kidding)

jason said...

I think aviator sun glasses can sometimes substitute for a stache, but I think it's true nothing screams perv more than an overgrown mexistache. The only facial hair that is legal at BYUI is a mustache... i guess they don't want to discriminate.

Christa said...

There's a reason the 'stache is called a molesta-stache....

Audrey said...

Dude my fave comment on one of these "perve looking dudes" was when we were at church (when we lived at Gma's last year) and Lane said to me " Woa, who is the dude rocken the porn stache?" I asked Gma later who it was, and she told me oh her is a relative of ours actually, then told me his name (which I don't remember) It was funny though!