Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BFFs

Obama and Chavez...Best Friends Forever! We might as well start buddying up to our Socialist neighbors...that way when we get fully there in a few years we'll already have friends just like us! Yay for reaching out!

7 comments:

Kim-may said...

barf. we are screwed.

Mardi said...

Might as well make friends while we can, eh?

Battfam said...

What's up? Also, did you hear how much this whole summit thing cost and how many were in the entourage that went down to this big socialist love fest? Michelle's stylist was among the group. Ridiculous. Maybe they haven't heard we are broke.
P. S. Sorry for the rant. We just paid taxes a few days ago and the wound is still a little fresh.

Christa said...

Ugh. I don't even have words.

Kim and Rol said...

They do look rather friendly, don't they??? By the way. . .who is Beedo Moteson?

Audrey said...

Pisses me off too!

kiddle97 said...

Doesn't that picture just bring a tear to your eye? Oh the joy and gladness to find like-minded individuals ruining (Oops, typo. I swear I meant running...) countries.