Monday, September 22, 2008

Altima=SOLD...Thank you KSL.com!

Holy crappoly...I already sold my Altima!

So this weekend I decided to list my Altima on KSL.com. I figured that it would take a few weeks or months to sell my car so I'd get going on it in preparation for my new car to arrive fresh off the boat from Japan. But I was wrong...after just a couple of days on KSL.com I sold it today to the first guy who looked at it. AND...I sold it for over $4000.oo more than the evil Honda Dealership aka Larry H. Miller Honda (sorry, I know he is a Mormon but his dealership is pure evil) offered me for the Altima as a trade in. Of course, due to the fact that I am not stupid, I didn't go for the whole trade in thing but instead sold it easy peasy in just one day on my own.

The only problem is that now I am carless. UTA is my new best friend I guess. Luckily I have a free pass. Hopefully I won't miss the bus to work in the morning. So if any of you see a blond chick with a darling new Lacoste messenger bag strung across her shoulder (a birthday present from myself to me) thumbing a ride on I-215, PLEASE pick me up!

Until then I am just using the powers of THE SECRET and am imagining that boat from Japan going turbo speed to get me my car sooner then expected. We'll see if THE UNIVERSE comes through on my wish. Stay tuned...

7 comments:

Battfam said...

Wow! That was fast. Good luck on the not missing the bus thing. Oh, by the way, I know I haven't given you your real birthday present yet. The mention of your birthday present to yourself jogged my memory. I'm on it today!

Battfam said...

Wow! That was fast. Good luck on the not missing the bus thing. Oh, by the way, I know I haven't given you your real birthday present yet. The mention of your birthday present to yourself jogged my memory. I'm on it today!

Lucy said...

Wow,2 comments in one there....I think I've nearly done that more than once. Not sure how, but know that it happens.
Congrats on the car sale.....pray hard on hurrying the boat. Never had much luck getting one to hurry, though. But, there's always a first for sure.
Happy new car real soon.

Tricia said...

cool!

Becky said...

That's awesome on the extra 4-grand... That's got to make you feel pretty good! Have fun on the bus... it will really make you appreciate your new car when it gets here.
P.S. I love the color of your car... its similar to mine and I love my car!!

Amanda said...

NICE! I love KSL classifieds!

Nojathon said...

Must be nice having money grow on trees.