Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's here!!!!!!!!!!

Finally after three days of patiently waiting I got my luggage today! And luckily nothing was stolen out of it or anything (as far as I know). And I didn't have to bribe anyone to get it or anything. Must be that picture of Christ I had in my suitcase that I'm taking to my mom in Brasil...how would they dare touch my luggage with that in it?!? I did have to spend about 25 dollars to get to the airport and back to get it, but at least I have my luggage. And just in time because I'm off to Iguassu Falls tonight! Later dudes!

2 comments:

Jerry said...

All joking aside, I am seriously jealous of you getting to go to The Falls (I am calling them "The Falls" because in comparison to them, nothing else really rates). Are there any bridges over or around the falls? I was just wondering....

Kate said...

Let's hope third time is NOT a charm and you don't lose your luggage in Costa Rica too.