Friday, June 27, 2008

MTC

Here are just a couple of pictures of my parents at the MTC I thought I'd post just to keep the family member blog leeches and blog commenters up to date since it might be a few days or weeks until my mom gets a blog or letter out to you all. Enjoy!


I think this picture is of some or maybe all of the couples going to Brazil. My dad said that the couples going to Brazil were the most fun couples at the MTC but he may be a little biased.

Apparently my mom is a little confused and thinks that they will be serving in some island chain off the coast of Brazil...at least that is what it looks like in the picture. I showed her this picture and she said, "Oh, are you supposed to point to exactly where you are going?" "Well, it doesn't have to be exact I guess" I told her, "but you should at least point to dry land." She said that they were in a hurry or something when they took the picture.


3 comments:

Lucy said...

Thanks for all the pictures and info Becca. You are good to keep us in the know!

Mardi said...

Oh, I lauged out loud on this one. But I shouldn't because it's not like I could find any countries on the map - well, maybe a few of them.

Audrey said...

I loooved this one.... ALMOST as much as Lane did!