Okay, first of all my dad is going to KILL me for posting this picture. He doesn't normally allow anyone (or the sun) to see his lower arms...I have never before this seen my dad wear a short-sleeved shirt.
I don't really care though because my dad is leaving in 4 days and will be gone for 3 years...how much damage can he do with so little time and so many other things to focus on?
So Happy Father's Day to my SUPER DAD!
I love you!
5 comments:
I love your Super Dad too.
i will repeat what i said then,"your arms arent as white as i thought they would be." I love your dad too, or my dad in law. hilarious.
Super Cool!
(that shirt's a keeper. you never know when you need a white elephant gift)
Tell your Pap's he has Popeye arms and should show them off to the world! Awesome pic.
Hey Becca,
Suzie told me about your blog a few days ago but I am just now getting a chance to see it. I can't believe your parents are leaving soon. Tomorrow? The Grant 2nd Ward just won't be the same when they're not there. Tell them good luck and best wishes and all that good stuff from me.
-Kirsten (Wall) Slama
PS. Email me if you want to see my blog. It's a bit boring right now but I intend to update it soon. kiddle97 (at) yahoo (dot) com.
Post a Comment