Monday, October 13, 2008

Third Time is the Charm?????

Unbelievable. For the third time this year and the third time in a row my luggage is lost. First it was the Portugal/Spain/Morocco trip in March, then it was my Paraguay/Brazil trip in July and August, and now I can add Costa Rica to my list of lost luggage adventures. I´m starting to think that either 1) the third time is the charm and because my luggage has been lost three times in a row it gives me lifetime immunity to ever losing my luggage again or 2) my red Ricardo Big Sur luggage that has served me so well for the last six years is permanently cursed and there is nothing to do other then buy that cute bluish/green Samsonite luggage I´ve been eyeing these past few months. I´m leaning towards the justification to buy that new luggage I have been wanting. Oh well at least I have turned into a total luggage actually being there when you get there pessimist and now I plan for failure. It is still a pain though!

8 comments:

Becky said...

That totally sucks!!... Hopefully you packed a really smart carry-on!! From now on maybe you should wear all the clothes you plan on packing, then put your hair stuff and make-up in your carry-on... You're covered!! No more lost luggage!!

Tricia said...

Are you serious??!! You definitely need the new ones...Maybe thieves target the red luggage.. some subliminal message that in the red ones there is more loot or something. Or that just the airlines can't keep track of stuff..

Cassie said...

Oh darn! I can't believe it has happened again. I think it is time for the new luggage. Have a fun trip.

Dave and Candace said...

Sorry Becca . . . I definately think you should get the new luggage- there is no other choice. But you should give your awesome red luggage (I always loved it) to me. Actually, maybe give it to someone who travels a little more!

Battfam said...

I was hoping that when I checked your blog, I would see that you got your luggage. Hang in there.

Lucy said...

you must be a luggage loser? Is there such a thing?

Becca's Blog said...

I got my luggage everyone. Now we are just stuck at a lodge in the rain forest because all of the roads are washed out. Good times.

Battfam said...

Dang it! This being Christa's first Spinster Tour and all. I hope it is a pretty place you are stuck at.