Okay, okay...SORRY everyone but I was just kidding about the prize for guessing my car's new name. I don't have an Etsy store or even know what Etsy is. I have never seen nor smelled a Scentsy candle. And of course I don't have a CLUE about diaper bags. Sorry for the false alarm.
I guess I just wanted people to get excited about naming my car and make it a fun contest. And since tons of mom blogs I read have giveaways I thought I'd pretend to have one too.
Now I feel bad for leading you all on so maybe I will have a REAL giveaway sometime soon. Or, maybe I'll really give a prize to the "name my Japanese import" winner. We'll see.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
JKJKJKJKJKJK!
Okay, okay...SORRY everyone but I was just kidding about the prize for guessing my car's new name. I don't have an Etsy store or even know what Etsy is. I have never seen nor smelled a Scentsy candle. And of course I don't have a CLUE about diaper bags. Sorry for the false alarm.
I guess I just wanted people to get excited about naming my car and make it a fun contest. And since tons of mom blogs I read have giveaways I thought I'd pretend to have one too.
Now I feel bad for leading you all on so maybe I will have a REAL giveaway sometime soon. Or, maybe I'll really give a prize to the "name my Japanese import" winner. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I knew you were kidding, but your post did make me find out about etsy. I had to google it, but now I know.
Ha,ha! It's just this kind thing that makes me love reading your blog. I read - I laugh - life is better.
Hey--what is the name of your new car??
Bobbi...I'm still not sure yet about the name of the car. Let's give it a week or two and I'll let you all know.
If you want to name it a boy name, how about Elmo?
Just thought I'd add to the list.
If you want to name it a boy name, how about Elmo?
Just thought I'd add to the list.
I fell so hard I think I broke a hip. Ha ha, good one.
Post a Comment