This just in...American Airlines is having SUPER DUPER good deals right now from SLC to Belize. I just bought a round trip ticket from Salt Lake City to Belize City, Belize for.............................................................$151!
Okay, okay, if you add the taxes and fees it came out to $224.10 but hey, you can't even fly to Milwaukee to see your grandma for that much.
Isn't it amazing that even in these times of economic turmoil and trial there are good things like this happening in our world? See, I can see the positive in life and in losing my retirement fund.
So, I offer this blog post as a public service announcement to all of you who may want to be getting out of the cold SLC weather this winter. I have NEVER, EVER, EVER seen flights from SLC to anywhere in Central America for this cheap. NEVER.
If you want to get tickets I would recommend doing so SOON (like this weekend). I'm sure Monday morning somebody at American Airlines is going to wake up and realize that they sold 1000 tickets from SLC to Belize for 151 dollars and be in A LOT of trouble.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh plane tickets are my drug of choice. I was having the worst day at work on Friday until an email came through to me telling me of this great deal. Immediately my attitude and outlook on life changed as I began to plan yet another adventure. Yay for American Airlines!
I hope to see you all soon in Belize!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Public Service Announcement
This just in...American Airlines is having SUPER DUPER good deals right now from SLC to Belize. I just bought a round trip ticket from Salt Lake City to Belize City, Belize for.............................................................$151!
Okay, okay, if you add the taxes and fees it came out to $224.10 but hey, you can't even fly to Milwaukee to see your grandma for that much.
Isn't it amazing that even in these times of economic turmoil and trial there are good things like this happening in our world? See, I can see the positive in life and in losing my retirement fund.
So, I offer this blog post as a public service announcement to all of you who may want to be getting out of the cold SLC weather this winter. I have NEVER, EVER, EVER seen flights from SLC to anywhere in Central America for this cheap. NEVER.
If you want to get tickets I would recommend doing so SOON (like this weekend). I'm sure Monday morning somebody at American Airlines is going to wake up and realize that they sold 1000 tickets from SLC to Belize for 151 dollars and be in A LOT of trouble.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh plane tickets are my drug of choice. I was having the worst day at work on Friday until an email came through to me telling me of this great deal. Immediately my attitude and outlook on life changed as I began to plan yet another adventure. Yay for American Airlines!
I hope to see you all soon in Belize!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How do you get this kind of time off? I really want to know and I am so jealous that you can travel the world.
Why is work so terrible, other than you having to go back after a vacation in Costa Rica?
VERY jealous. It would be WAY cheaper if our families would all move to South America for the holidays....like over $4000 cheaper. Hey, maybe we should all just meet up there.
I'm so glad you got your 'fix' in time for the weekend.
Dude, that is just the fix I think I need!!
I have heard that is one BEAUTIFUL place!
Were you looking into Belize or did you just notice the killer deal and decide that was the next stop?
VERY COOL!
hey becca. lee and i were talking about these. i think for now we are going to miss out. sucks huh, especially because its an awesome deal. you are going twice right?
hey dude. I'm glad you're back... You're gone so often I never know if you're in the country or not!!! I've heard Belize is awesome, some of our friends went and LOVED it! You have no idea how jealous I am!!! I can"t wait to hear more of your adventures!
Becca,
Cassie and I were going to leave Kate with someone and go down there for a long weekend. We looked and they were $240 monday morning. Monday afternoon we were getting ready to buy and they went up to $900 SHIZ!!!!!! Keep us posted if you see any other awesome deals. Have fun with the SINGLE cousins.
Scott B
Post a Comment