So maybe Al Gore is right about that global warming thing... I mean he did invent the
Internet and almost became President of the USA, so he must be a genius. Why do I now believe in Al?...because it is almost Thanksgiving and my Begonias are still blooming like crazy...and on the north side of my house! Check it out.
3 comments:
Becca -
While I appreciate your acknowledgment of the reality of global warming and my affiliation with this cause, I can't help but note an unfortunate tone of sarcasm when you mention how I invented the internet. This lack of respect for my accomplishment is, to say the least, regrettable. Perhaps you could take a moment to reflect on the fact that without my ground-breaking invention, this fancy little blog of yours would not exist. A little respect, please. That's all.
Globe-warmingly yours,
Al
Where's the PROOF Al? Had you listened to me, you would have known all along that global warming is nothing more than a seasonal fluctuation that hits the Earth every 23,329 years.
You've just been hannitized.
Sean
Up your butt and around the corner, pal - that's where the proof is. you ought to know, too - that's where your head is most of the time. I can't believe you've stooped to the level of soiling this fine young lady's blog with your conservative drivel.
You, my friend, are a mediocre American.
Post a Comment