Monday, March 28, 2011

A dog-loving cannibal?





















Wow, I knew that Rachael Ray was super annoying, Muppet-like, and part of the Oprah conspiracy to OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) and control the world, but I had no idea that she was also a cannibal (and a dog eater) until I saw this magazine cover recently.  Yikes!  I always knew there was something off about her.  





10 comments:

nettie said...

Okay, that made me lol.

Emily said...

Thanks for a good laugh! That's a big woops for the editing department.

Candace said...

hilarious.

Candace said...

hilarious.

Battfam said...

Did you see that for real or was it on the Internet somewhere after it had been photoshopped? Pretty funny either way.

Becca's Blog said...

I don't think it has been photo-shopped. I think it's for real.

kiddle97 said...

That. Is. Awesome.

Cassie said...

That is funny. That is something you'd see on "Headlines" on Jay Leno or something.

Corrine said...

What cracks me up is that they put the commas on the headline above, but not the bottom—where is really counted. Funny if you are a dork I guess, but I think I'm in good company here. ;)

Audrey said...

Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing Cassie! Funny.