You've really got to work on your English, grammar, punctuation, and presentation. Don't you guys have any native English speaking friends? Because you really should get some, and have them take a quick look at your spam emails before you send them out...a quick proofread is all you need.
Because when I open up my email and see something like the following...
heyI have a good information to share with you.A while ago,a trading company attractive to me,the price is very competitive advantage, so I bought some products.It is very exciting,very pleased when I got and saw my goods.I think you can go to see: << www.famous-elects.com >>you'll save more money in there.
I know it isn't from Heidi N. (even though the email came from her email account), but rather from a spammer in Brazil (or Russia, or Turkey, or wherever).
And spammers, because your English, grammar, and punctuation are below par, I'm not going to ever click on that link and find out about _________ (that great deal on Viagra, a business opportunity I just can't miss, a prince in Nigeria who needs my help, enhancers and weight loss pills, etc.)
Anyway, work on your English and email presentation a little and get back to me. Maybe I'll sucker for your spam if you try a little harder.

4 comments:
I have a little empathy for the spammers since I think I sound at least as ridiculous every time I try to say anything here.
Also, who put the sticker on your car? I have an inquiring mind, you know.
I was thinking the same thing the other day. You said it better, though.
MOM, it was Lee and Kim. And now they want me to get 7 cat stickers to go along with it. I think I just might!
That e-mail very well could be from someone I work with. On second thought, the grammar and spelling are too correct to be from 90% of the dorks I work with.
Post a Comment