Okay, so either I'm completely weird and/or bored or this video is pretty freaking hilarious. I laughed out loud...by myself. And, even if you don't find it as funny as I do, you've got to at least give these people 10 points for creativity and amazing video editing skills.
As far as I know none of my readers are brain surgeons or the like, so I can say without reservation that this is most definitely worth six minutes of your time.
Enjoy...
What was your favorite part? I think mine is right around 5:04. I couldn't stop laughing.
Later,
Becca
11 comments:
i like where the guy pees his pants
Don't punch....... our car.
"Hey! You weirdos! I'm gonna stear-steal your birthday stuff!" "And then they wiped it off with a nat-kin."
haha, that was funny.
I like the part where the little blonde boy in the plaid shirt is trying to think of what John and Randy said back to the guy. I took him forever to come up with, "Don't punch our car" and "I'm going to punch your car." So wimpy. I also liked his little wiggle-bum dance.
It looked like some moms went to Education Week or something and left the dads in charge. They were dumb enough to document what they did while the wives were away.
I forgot to say that I think it IS better at night. It's also better if you let the whole thing load first. I watched it this morning in pieces while doing other things and I didn't think it was that funny. It got me in a few places tonight though. Haaaaaaaaaaa!
Soooooo hilarious!! Seriously I can't even pick a favorite one! I think I agree with Jason though.. that part was awesome! I love that he had John sit on him so he couldn't get up!
What a funny little imagination that cute little guy has! Love that the little girl said the end like 4 times!
So stinken cute!
I liked "John pushed him on the ground and made him have a headlock" and I agree with Mom and Geri on the "Don't punch our car".
Very funny.
-Lee
Don't punch our car and for sure....the littel bum shake. For some reason that reminded me of your very own video when you were little, Becca....when Russ did his diddy.
I loved where they were trying to get the guys ages right (:38) and then also loved the little boy bum wiggle (3:08) I also loved when the little girl was laughing because he didn't have any Barbie's.
Love it all. Thanks for sharing!!
I'm just now getting to watch this, and I wish I had watched it sooner! That was awesome! I loved the Barbies bit too. That got me off on a laughing foot, though I was probably laughing before then too. I can't remember all the parts I liked 'cause it was so funny.
Post a Comment