You may be mad, but the missionaries in the Brazil Fortaleza mission will be glad...especially the oldest two missionaries!
4 trips to 3 different Walgreens
3 trips to Kmart (a forgotten store and very good place for post holiday sales)
2 trips to 2 different Albertsons
and then I had all this candy...
And yes, those are generally hard to find peanut butter egg M&M's. I guess the recession has hurt M&M's too. Guess how many bags of them there are in that pile and I'll give you a piece of candy (or maybe a whole bag of candy!)
And then I made just one more trip to KMART for this much more!
You can never have too much American candy in Brazil...even if it does have Easter Bunnies plastered all over it!
5 comments:
I can't believe you found peanut butter M & M's. Great job on the candy buying trips, Becca! You've impressed us all with your skills.
They, the missionaries, and we, the old missionaries, are going to love it! It looks like you found some extra good stuff this time. Yeah for the recession and bad weather in the area that probably kept other bargain shoppers at home. Thanks again. You are spoiling them, the missionaries, and us, the old missionaries.
I didn't do as well as you did! wow--good job. I think I went to the wrong places. Most importantly, a Huge Thank You for the devine cake pop. It was a welcome surprise when I got to work this morning. I ate the stick and all! Okay, not the stick, but sucked on it to make sure I got everything off of it. :)
Does candy go bad? I still have Halloween candy I want to give you. And Valentine's candy and now Easter candy. And potty training candy. No it did not work - the girl cannot be bribed with food - unlike her mother.
Rach...I don't think the missionaries would care if the candy was a little stale...I can for sure take it off your hands.
And, sorry the candy didn't work to bribe Kaia. Hopefully other things worked though!
Post a Comment