Tuesday, December 8, 2009

For Fans of The Office (and Lawrence Welk)

Okay, so maybe I'm going a bit crazy with finals, the end of grad school, pending life decisions, the thought of having to get another job, or whatever else can make a Spinster crazy, but I came across this clip from SNL the other night and I think it is HILARIOUS and can't get enough of it. I tested it out on a few friends at school today and decided that it was just too funny not to share. Maybe some of you have already seen it, and if you have, I want to know why you held out on me with this. Oh, and may I just say that these are all super clean SNL clips. I promise. So, here's my new absolute favorite from SNL. It probably won't be funny to you unless you watch The Office. And just for fun I'm throwing in an old family favorite. It's an SNL spoof of the Lawrence Welk show. Sorry to have to make fun of one of your favorite shows grandma, but this is really funny. And if you liked that last clip, here's a little encore. Enjoy! I just love Kristen Wiig. She's my favorite SNL person, I think ever. Sometime check out her Penelope skits and her Surprise Party skit if you haven't already. What are your favorite SNL skits? I don't want to be missing out again.

4 comments:

Battfam said...

Dang it! When I try to play the clips it says their videos can't be streamed outside the United States. I'll try back in a year and a half.

Becca's Blog said...

What? No wonder the Brazilian's think weird things are funny, like that commedy show they have down on the beach by your house. They need SNL so they'll know what's really funny.

Ramona Marshall said...

Dear Becca,
I am finally getting off the leech list, maybe. I just want you to know how much I enjoy reading your blog. It has lengthened my life, if laughing does that. Congratulations on your master's degree! Would you get the word out to your family about the cousin's party. It will be Wednesday, December 23, at 12:00 noon at our house. We will have pizza and salads and desserts. Could your family bring something sweet as in easy cookies or just anything? Karen is bringing some dessert too. We are doing it early so Jeff, Diana and others can come. Is it too late to give money for your projects in SA and Africa? Have a great day. Love, Ramona

Becca's Blog said...

WOW Aunt Ramona, you are SO not a leech anymore after that comment. I'll spread the word about the party. And, no it's not too late to donate to the humanitarian projects...and your donations are tax deductible!