Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blog Fans...Prepare Yourselves!

WARNING Blog Fans (and Leeches, of course)...Big Time Blogging Ahead. Prepare your fingers (to type comments)...Prepare your eyes (to read long posts and look at lots of pictures)...Prepare your minds to be entertained (okay, maybe not entertained, but at least occupied)!

So I have a whole free day tomorrow and although I will probably won't spend the whole day blogging as that is pretty lame and as there are a few cool things to see here in Asuncion I will be blogging a lot. I decided that I need to finish doing all of my Paraguay blogs that I want to do because when I get to Brazil I will have all new material and when I get back to the USA I will have to do normal people things like: finding a place to live, going to school and working. Yuck! Anyway, so I decided that since I don't scrapbook and don't really keep a journal that I'd better get it down here. So here we go...



This picture is because every blog post needs a picture to capture the attention of blog fans, blog leeches and blog stalkers. I don't know why...maybe I am just bored and weird, but when I saw this sign the first thing I thought of was that it was a J Dubb (JW or Jehovah's Witness) Crossing sign. Anybody else see it?

3 comments:

Kim-may said...

hey! ya! it looks like my boss preaching with her son or daughter. i totally see it. nice work

Battfam said...

I see the JW thing, but what is it really supposed to mean?

Becca's Blog said...

MOM...I think it is actually a school crossing sign but I'm not exactly sure as I can't remember what was near the sign. Maybe it is a businessman with a briefcase taking his future businessman son with a briefcase to school. But then again it was out in a farming community so I guess that wouldn't make sense. I don't know, your guess is as good as mine.