Sunday, August 31, 2008

Are You A Believer?????????

This is in response to my sister-in-law's last two posts on her blog. Sasquatch my A_ _! Addendum to Bigfoot Are you a believer in Sasquatch? Because I am getting really made fun of for being one (see the posts above). I know that at least some of you from Mud Lake might be...most people I know from out there have at least one good story of someone they know who has seen and/or smelled Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Cain. So let me know...what do you think about this? It has been a hot topic with my siblings the last couple of days and I am just wondering if we are the only weird ones out there...okay, okay I know there are other believers (mostly in the Southern United States) but are we the only educated, non-white trash believers that you know? Let us know.

15 comments:

Nojathon said...

Sasquatch is not Cain. Was it Bruce R. that started that whole rumor?

Battfam said...

Who is to say that we are educated and non-white trash? Besides that I always thought it was people in the Northwest that talked about Bigfoot. Just for the record, I'm not a believer. Ronnie Bidwell's story did give me cause for wonder though, now that I think about it. He is what I would consider a credible source and he is a real outdoorsman too. Okay, maybe I'm a semi believer. But I am sure Bigfoot does not live in our lilac bushes. Come on, Becca.

Dave and Candace said...

Hi Becca, I went searching for your blog and I found it! This is Candace, by the way. Unfortunately, I don't have much to say about Bigfoot (for now count me as an unbeliever - I haven't thought about it much) but I'm very glad that I found your blog and hope you don't care if I check it every so often! I had heard that you were a big traveler this summer and it would be fun to see you now that you're back . . . but holy cow, it sounds like you have a busy schedule! I'd still love to see you sometime! My blog is private, but if you send me an e-mail (candace.snedaker@gmail.com) I'll send you an invite! Hopefully I'll hear from you soon and good luck with the Bigfoot inquiries!

Mardi said...

I can't go camping without thinking of the creature, whether or not he exists - thanks to Taylor. And I usually can't sleep after hearing all the FAKE stories.

Cassie said...

Our 'Bigfoot' in Ohio is call the Grassman. (I found this out on the History Channel...maybe the Discovery channel.)
I love that when I looked him up one of his characteristics is that he cries like a baby and screams like a woman.
As for being from MudLake, yes I know the stories and those that say they have seen him. I'm scared of the dark anyway so I might as well be scared of 'him' too.

Becky said...

It depends when you ask me... If it's the middle of the day ~ I probably don't believe, but if we're sitting outside (anywhere) maybe around a campfire ~ I totally buy it and get completely freaked out!!

Lucy said...

A girl from Montana told me that when she was at BYUI some kids had a saqwatch costume and would go out to the sand dunes or somewhere and scare people. That made me think that they aren't real.
Jay does believe, though.

Christa said...

I feel like I have to semi believe in something because of a story a friend told me about a "thing" his uncle saw in Utah and in Idaho. He's a stand up kind of guy so I believe him....but at the same time I think he's crazy and don't believe him.
But this is one of the best posts ever...Kim's was hilarious too!

Audrey said...

I am a believer too Becca. I don't believe all the stories but I do believe that sucker is roaming the earth... I didn't know he stunk though... YIKES!

Tricia said...

Read "The Long Walk" Interesting!!

Kim-may said...

becca, i got scared last night because there was this weird smell coming from the bathroom, i thought at first it was sasquatch, but then soon realized lee had been in there :)

Allisha said...

Becca-
I am now a "blog leach". I found your blog from Amy's. I hope you don't mind.

I am laughing at this post because right after I got married, a bunch of us went to the sand dunes with a chewbaca costume and scared a bunch of people. It looked SO real. I thought it was funny that it was posted on here. Also, my sis-in-law said she for sure saw bigfoot and she's not one to make that up....so....who knows! All I know it that it's fun to play bigfoot. We just prayed being in Idaho playing bigfoot, that no one would get their guns out and shoot. Yeah....not the best idea.

I'm glad that you're doing well. We'll have to keep in touch!
Allisha

Something McSomethingkins said...

Regardless of whether you believe or not, I'm pretty sure that this picture in particular is a fake.

Curtis and Crystal said...

Yes we are totally scared of Bigfoot too. So no worries. Well at least I am. I mean haven't you seen the tv episode on the discovery channel. I don't think that the discovery channel lies. And plus wasn't cain suppose to live on the earth forever. He might as well be hairy. Crystal

Camille said...

At my house, we are definitely educated believers, but I am not sure about the white trash/non-white trash category.....I did a post about this just a couple weeks ago too. We even have a "I Believe" sticker at the family business...... that might slide us into the trash category by admitting that.