
My mom and I were looking through some pictures from the past several months and came across this special representation of weird things that go on in the Batt household. Neither of us can even remember exactly what was going on when this picture was taken. So we need some help as we are scrapbooking this picture. What caption should we put with the picture? Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.
P.S. We are pretty sure that it only
looks like Lee is wearing lip liner.
Also, there will be no prize for this caption contest...just your own satisfaction of being the most creative person I know.
Blog leeches are welcome to participate.
6 comments:
Lee: "I'm carving the turkey this year... I dressed for the occasion"
Alan: "Lip liner is not dressing for an occasion! Go sit down sissy boy!!"
Bec, during the night while I was tossing and turning, I thought of a caption. "Dad, I know you know where Russell put his cookies. Just tell me and I'll put down the knife."
gay man threatens sheep man
haaaa these are all funny!
how about....
"Dad, take it back! I am not a cross dresser... it is chocolate brownie!"
I love this... I thought of another as I was just looking at it!!
Lee: "Dad You're shirt would look fabulous with-out the collar... Hold still!!"
"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoyo. You kill my father- Prepare to die"
Post a Comment