Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sportugal Part II

Just in time for our trip to Europe

View from Sintra


Sarah who wanted to hike up the hill soon got lazy and needed a lift...and no, I don't normally wear white socks with those shoes...I lost my luggage, remember?


Kate and me losing it right after we saw one of the Catholics wearing the KKK looking hats run into a tree...we ran around the corner so he wouldn't see us laugh...see, we are nice



Spinsters in Southern Portugal


Sarah and me posing in Portugal


Sagres


Turtlenecks and beaches...totally normal combo, right?



Tomb of Christopher Columbus...needs to be dusted, big time


Me in Seville

" Hey dad, when we get home and you change clothes, want to play catch?"

Stealing oranges off the streets of Seville...they weren't that great

"Praying" to the patron saint of lost things for help finding our husbands...and yes, Sarah is using her bracelet like a rosary...hope we don't get struck down


Morocco


Ferry to Morocco

More Morocco

Me, Megan and Moroccan man

Eating tasty Moroccan food

Kate will do anything for a good picture, that's why we keep her around


View from Gibraltar

View of Gibraltar in the distance

Tarifa...where I learned that decoys could be decor



Spaniards love pigs


Alhambra

View from Alhambra


Me at the Alhambra


Kate and I eating Communion Wafers for Holy Week...taste like ice cream cones


Beautiful Andalusia


Andalusia


White hill town of Andalusia


More of Andalusia...my favorite part of Spain so far

4 comments:

Kate said...

Where did you get the pic of us laughing after the KKK guy hit his hood on the tree. Did I miss it in the photos you sent me? That was a funny night.

Battfam said...

My favorite is the hooded Dad with his little boy. Great commentary.

Christa said...

I showed my family the KKK picture. They died laughing.

Cassie said...

That was a blast to read & look at. Thanks for sharing.