I guess today was my turn to feel like your picture. Yet I did get a shower today, so I am feeling pretty lucky! :) I love your house, by the way. It is darling. Well, the weekend is nearly here - yeah!!
Tell momma what happened?? That is funny!! I was wondering if I could borrow your picture for the summary of my life lately?? I connect really well with it lately! Sorry you are having a rough one... just think when you are all done with school and this stressful time of balancing everything...you are going to be double threat girl... masters, employed, home owner, beautiful, funny, and my cousin! (ok that was more than 2)
6 comments:
Hey - it could be worse - at least you didn't get shot in the eyeball with a rubber band.
Tell mama what happened. MOM
I guess today was my turn to feel like your picture. Yet I did get a shower today, so I am feeling pretty lucky! :) I love your house, by the way. It is darling. Well, the weekend is nearly here - yeah!!
Tell momma what happened?? That is funny!!
I was wondering if I could borrow your picture for the summary of my life lately?? I connect really well with it lately!
Sorry you are having a rough one... just think when you are all done with school and this stressful time of balancing everything...you are going to be double threat girl... masters, employed, home owner, beautiful, funny, and my cousin! (ok that was more than 2)
Good Luck with that!!
Actually, you could have said more.
Post a Comment