Okay, so I know what you are all thinking. What does "God Bless American Idol" and Satan have in common? Read on Read on.I know it has been awhile since I have blogged. Sorry. Let me tell you about my average day now that school is back in (this is my excuse for not blogging). Today for example. Alarm goes off around 3:20. I really don't have to get up until 4 or a little after, but I like to set my alarm early so I can hit snooze a bunch and that way, no matter how early I have to get up, I trick myself into THINKING that I got to sleep in. Awesome plan, works every time. So I actually get up a little after 4, get ready, and am to work by ideally 5:30 but today it was 6 because I had to pluck my eyebrows. I hate eyebrows. Work from 6 to 10. Class from 10 to 11:30. Back to work from 11:30 to 6. Work, work, work. Almost quit my job when the pathologist who has to check over my work says to me, "How long am I going to have to wait for you to get done?" He came one and a half hours early to check, but somehow it is still my fault. Co-worker Jerry steps in and saves the day by helping me finish up before I have to punch the pathologist. J/K J/K. Then back to class from 6 to 9. Drive home. Change clothes. Go to the gym if I have enough energy since all I have had time to eat all day is almonds, a granola bar, and a yogurt. If it weren't for weekends I might actually be skinny.
But, today was different because thanks to American Idol I got out of my 6 to 9 class at 7:30 because my like 70 year old teacher, who is now my favorite teacher, let us out WAY early so he could go home and watch American Idol with his wife (how cute). I love old people. So today, God bless American Idol because it got me home early so I had time to blog. So there's the American Idol part. Now onto Satan.
First of all, none of you even got my point in my last blog. I wonder if you even read it. I wasn't saying that I was weird because I strategically hide weapons around my house like Dwight Schrute (and no, I don't have a blow dart gun hidden in my toilet)...I was saying that I was weird because at the moment I was (in my mind) facing death I was more worried about how messy the pictures of the crime scene would look since my house was such a disaster than my impending death. But, since you seemed to enjoy hearing about weird things that happen to me at night here's another one. And no, I am not a Satan worshipper.
A few years ago I had a DREAM. I repeat DREAM, where Beelzebub (Satan's little helper) was in the corner of my room and he was trying to talk me into going to the "dark side." I don't know why he was after me in my dream. Maybe it was one of those times in my life when I was trying to decide which side to be on.(Just kidding Dad...I'm always on the right side) Actually I think it is because my friends Sarah, Kate and I at that time were in the habit of sending text messages to each other from Beelzebub trying to talk each other into calling in "sick" to work and stuff. Anyway, I woke up (this part is for real), sat straight up in my bed, pointed to the corner of my room (where Beelzebub had been in my dream) and yelled out "Shut up and go to hell Beelzebub!" And then I realized that I was awake and that it had all been a dream (except for telling Satan's little helper to shut up and go to hell, that was real). Phew. But, how glad was I to know that right off my subconscious chose right and told off Beelzebub. I felt a little bad about the whole swearing part, but in talking to my cousin Kim about the experience decided that swearing at Beelzebub isn't swearing at all. So, don't think I'm psycho...it was just a dream and at least I set things straight and told him where to go. The end.
7 comments:
So wait a minute - Beelzebub is Satan's "little helper"?? I thought Beelzebub WAS Satan. Oh well, I guess I'm not as familiar with the topic. Anyhoo, way to tell Beelzebub/Satan/whoever to go to hell. But on a philosophical note, is that really an insult since that's his home?
ps. American Idol blows
Yeah, I don't like American Idol either. I just appreciate that it got me out of class early. And...I've heard that Beelzebub can be Satan or his "little helper." It depends who you ask. And Wikipedia my all-knowing source of truth didn't clarify the matter. But in my dream it wasn't Satan. It was someone helping him. You're welcome for the clarification.
a- a love your teacher too
b- how do you survive life?
c-i bet it was lee in the corner of the room, not satans little helper and
d- i love that you guys texted from Beelezabub....HAHAHAHHA
e- all of the above
No, he's definitely his helper Jerry. You'd know this if you knew ANYTHING about Satan.
And Becca, my life is worse than your life, so there.
BOOOOO American Idol rocks!
Also Becca,I did catch your point in the last post AND what had me concerned more than the worries about your cleanliness is this....'I wouldn't really care if they killed me (as long as they did it quickly)' Becca, if you need someone to talk to please don't hesitate to call!
Can I just say that the picture of the devil you have on your blog is really creapy?
I remember those fun days of texting. But lets be honest, Sarah was the only one that needed the texts; we would have called in sick to work in a second. I've thought of using Beelzebub out here, but I don't know if they're ready for it. Also, I think a certain solterona who won't buy a ticket needs a message from Beelzebub. Several messages.
Post a Comment