Monday, July 25, 2011

Rigby 911 and Birthday Wishes...

Blog reader, Jen, suggested that I do something on my upcoming birthday to get myself into the Rigby police beat.  And I thought that sounded like a fantastic, and highly entertaining idea.  The only problem is, as someday I do want need to get a full-time job, I'd like to keep my police record sparkling and clean.  I've worked so hard thus far to not have a police record, and I'd hate to ruin it now.  

So, I need your help in coming up with things I could do, that aren't actually illegal, but that would get me into the police beat.  

I thought I could maybe take our old farm truck (that is if I could get it running) load it full of animal entrails, and drive around Rigby, taking turns sharply and therefore dumping said entrails out all over the road...surely that wouldn't be illegal, but would be crime log worthy.  

But my mom pointed out that dripping animal intestines all over the road has already been done several times in Rigby and that I should do something more creative.

I can't however come up with any good ideas.  So, if you have a great idea, drop it my way...

because I'd love to be able to buy myself one of these...


for my birthday.  

8 comments:

kiddle97 said...

Becca,

You.

Are.

Awesome.

The end.

Becca's Blog said...

Kirsten, so are you and I know your brilliant mind will come up with something great for me to do!

Battfam said...

Please don't ever post that picture of the policeman in shorts again. It is scary.
AND
Are you sure you really want to get into the police beat? What if I make you a cake and you just blow out the candles and make a wish? It could be fun.

Becca's Blog said...

Only if the candles start something...like a field...on fire.

Cassie said...

I keep getting distracted by the cop on the top of this post. He kind of makes my hair on my neck stand up. Maybe I'll think of something later.

kiddle97 said...

Well, I gave it a bit of thinking, and thought you could be like a bank teller in our neck of the woods (only closer to the ocean's neck of the woods) who -- ha ha! -- helped rob the very bank she worked at. She got two brilliant doofuses who used as disguises a bushy mustache turned into eyebrows to come rob her, getting off with like $40,000. Ah, if only that eyebrow hadn't fallen off, giving the dude's DNA to the police and linking him to her. Then again, I guess she'll get jail time for that, so maybe that's not such a good idea. Plus, I've worked at a bank before, and it's just not fun, so I don't recommend that either.

Jen said...

Are you in jail? Tell Millie i'm sorry about my idea.....

Becca's Blog said...

Yes Jen, I am in jail. Thanks a lot! They limit our internet time to 10 minutes a day so I haven't had a chance to blog. I should be posting bail next week...stay tuned.