I'm out of jail and back to blogging.
Just kidding. Never went to jail. Well, once on a field trip I guess.
I never did come up with anything to get myself into the Rigby Police Beat on my birthday. My dad had a couple of sheep die the week of my birthday, so there would have been no shortage of sheep entrails to drip around town...but my mom said that, at least according to past Rigby Police Beats, people drop animal entrails around Rigby quite often and that I needed to come up with something more original. And I agreed. Besides, I'm not sure I was too excited about getting the entrails out of the sheep and into the bed of our old pickup (the only vehicle we have suitable for spreading animal parts around town). And even if I did get the sheep guts out of the sheep and into the pickup, I think our pickup is broken down...and is about to get sold as scrap metal. So that idea was a bust and I couldn't think of anything else at the moment.
So no police beat for this birthday. Sorry. I am, however, open to suggestions for future years.
Anyway, a couple of days ago I washed my car...at one of those do-it-yourself drive in places, which, by the way, I have no idea why I did...because I can never really get my car properly washed in the allotted time my $1.50 buys me, and I end up adding more and more coins until the do-it-myself-get-my-hair-all-wet-and-end-up-smelling-like-bubble-gum-foam-soap car wash usually ends up costing me about the same as the nice let-the-machine-do-it-and-stay-nice-and-dry-and-not-hate-how-your-hair-looks-afterwards-and-not-have-wet-feet car wash.

And while I was doing my little do-it-myself car wash I was thinking...about the foam soap...the bubblegum scented foam soap, and I thought to myself, 'why is the foam car wash soap always bubblegum scented?...seriously, how many six year-olds wash cars?'
I don't know of any...do you? I think they're too short.
6 comments:
Next time you should try the new car wash next to Mini Bazaar. jared thinks it's pretty cool. (except for when he forgot the net in the back of his truck and it got caught in the car wash 'stuff' and they had to turn the machine off to untangle it)!! oops~
I always wondered why they chose that scent too. Weird. I would like mine to smell like Coca- Cola.
I think you were with me the time I shot myself right in the face with the high-powered wash hose. I've pretty much sworn off that kind of car wash off.
I kind of like the bubblegum smell, but I always wonder if the stuff really does one thing....?
I was starting to wonder what it was you did to have them keep you in jail for so long. I noticed that at one of those car wash places here in my town they put in a Doggy Spa in one of the bays. It is all closed in (a little room type place) where they have everything you'd need to wash your dog. I wonder what the soap smells like in there. Do you think dogs like bubblegum?
Cassie...I don't know what the soap in the Doggy Spa smells like, but I can only imagine what the room smells like...WET DOG! Seriously one of the sickest smells in the world. Yuck!
Mil...I do kinda remember when you sprayed yourself in the face. The funny thing is that they have a warning on the wand to tell you to avoid doing just that.
Lucy...I don't think that foam soap does too much...mostly just makes my car wash more expensive.
Kim...I think Coke scented would be delicious. I would like mine to smell like diet coke with lime.
Bobbi...I'll have to give that new place a try.
Post a Comment