This is for all of you who liked Kid History Part I. Lee found Kid History Part II tonight. So here it is...
I think I liked the first one better...it seemed a little less scripted...but this is still pretty dang funny (as far as I'm concerned) and well worth your time...unless you are an apostle or heart surgeon.
And...if you're an apostle AND heart surgeon then it really isn't worth your time. That's right E. Nelson...if you're one of my blog leeches, you can just skip this post. But be a champ and leave me a comment sometime...okay?
Anyway, for all of you normal people out there, it's well worth watching.
I think my favorite parts are the licking the loogie off the hand part and John's wheezy laugh at the end.
I hope these guys can come up with more stories to tell.
Enjoy!
4 comments:
Who are these guys?
Probably just some bored guys with great video editing skills.
Oh and they seem very Mormony and very Utahish.
I like this one too. These guys are funny.
Post a Comment