Those sweatpants bring back wonderful Christmas memories. Sure do miss the sweatpant maker. Thanks for sharing the picture. It reminds me why I love Christmas so much.
What? Doesn't anyone watch 30 Rock?...because if you did, you'd totally get the terrorist thing.
And Aunt Nancy...you figured out how to comment! I'm so proud of you! Now I just need you to teach some of the other leechy relatives the art of commenting.
Wow! That picture will definitely make the cut on "awkwardfamilyphotos.com" If you haven't checked it out you need to. Those Christmas parties were the best.
10 comments:
That is a fun picture. Thanks for the Christmas wish and the heads up about what terrorists say. I didn't know that.
Those sweatpants bring back wonderful Christmas memories. Sure do miss the sweatpant maker. Thanks for sharing the picture.
Those sweatpants bring back wonderful Christmas memories. Sure do miss the sweatpant maker. Thanks for sharing the picture. It reminds me why I love Christmas so much.
That was awesome.
ha! love the photo caption.
I also didn't know that about terrorists. This is what I like about your blog, it's so informational.
I also didn't know that about terrorists. This is what I like about your blog, it's so informational.
What? Doesn't anyone watch 30 Rock?...because if you did, you'd totally get the terrorist thing.
And Aunt Nancy...you figured out how to comment! I'm so proud of you! Now I just need you to teach some of the other leechy relatives the art of commenting.
Wow! That picture will definitely make the cut on "awkwardfamilyphotos.com" If you haven't checked it out you need to. Those Christmas parties were the best.
I loved those times. And I sure do miss them.
Post a Comment