I love this picture. Check out the look in that kid's eyes. Okay, not to be rude or anything, but... I can't stand Hillary Clinton. I don't know why but every time I see her on TV I just want to punch her in the face. I'm glad to see that the litte kid in the picture feels the same way that I do.Overall, I'm pretty disappointed with how this election is playing out. I won't rant and rave too much with my opinions on the matter. All I'm going to say is that unless McCain miraculously keels over soon and Romney re-enters the race, I am not voting in November (as I don't support ANY of the other candidates and don't want to be responsible for having voted for them) and I'm trading all of my savings into Euros and am leaving the United States for as much of the next four years as possible. No sarcasm here folks. I am serious!
2 comments:
Have you checked the dollar value vs. the euro lately? It's pretty nasty. The dollar is pretty weak against most foreign currencies right now. Dang it! This plan of yours could be expensive.
We're heading to Canada if Billary wins--we've got some connections there---and we've always wanted to give our kids a "foreign" experience.
Post a Comment