I will for sure need a traveling companion Kate...you know how much my brothers love to travel. And someone will have to bring my parents cheddar cheese and peanut butter occasionally so I'll have to visit them. We will have to go sometime...I'm thinking "Spinsters in South America 2010"...we'll have to talk about it on our "Spinsters in Spain 2008" trip.
Congrats to your folks. I was never fortunate enough to go there, but from what I understand, Fortaleza has the most beautiful coastline in Brasil - white sand beaches and all. Obviously from your pictures, you've picked up on this as well. I doubt your folks will be relaxing on the beach a WHOLE lot, but at least it's there. Also, Fortaleza is the capital of the state of Ceara (and that's from memory, holmes). I had a comp. from the neighboring state of Piaui. He was cool. Good thing too, cuz we were comps for SIX months.
Holy Moly that place looks BEAUTIFUL! Maybe I can save up enough cash in the next 3 years to take a little vaca with you BECCA! Congrats to Millie and the Pres.
8 comments:
Hey that's great! Tell your parents congratulations! It looks like a great place to visit, lucky you Becca! ;)
How exciting! Do you think you'll go visit and need a traveling companion...?
I will for sure need a traveling companion Kate...you know how much my brothers love to travel. And someone will have to bring my parents cheddar cheese and peanut butter occasionally so I'll have to visit them. We will have to go sometime...I'm thinking "Spinsters in South America 2010"...we'll have to talk about it on our "Spinsters in Spain 2008" trip.
they are going where?!?!?!?! jk. yippee
Congrats to your folks. I was never fortunate enough to go there, but from what I understand, Fortaleza has the most beautiful coastline in Brasil - white sand beaches and all. Obviously from your pictures, you've picked up on this as well. I doubt your folks will be relaxing on the beach a WHOLE lot, but at least it's there. Also, Fortaleza is the capital of the state of Ceara (and that's from memory, holmes). I had a comp. from the neighboring state of Piaui. He was cool. Good thing too, cuz we were comps for SIX months.
That's awesome Becca.
Holy Moly that place looks BEAUTIFUL! Maybe I can save up enough cash in the next 3 years to take a little vaca with you BECCA! Congrats to Millie and the Pres.
Way Cool!
Post a Comment