Saturday, January 15, 2011

To whom it may concern in the mall parking lot...


If you drive a 15 seater van (the angle I took the picture from makes this van look small, but it wasn't, it was ginormous!)...



and you are in a situation in life that allows you to legitimately park in the Expectant Mothers' parking spot...


you may want to re-evaluate your family planning strategy.  

Just saying...


6 comments:

Battfam said...

I wonder it they have those special parking places anywhere besides in Idaho and Utah. Interesting.

kate said...

maybe that was their plan. . . :)

Becca's Blog said...

Hopefully Kate, hopefully.

and MOM, I doubt it. It seems like a weird Utah/Idaho thing.

Jenkins Family said...

I have seen them in Ohio and Florida. I guess not a crazy Idaho utah thing. Although they are usually open...

Sarah Peterson said...

I have only seen those spots in front of Babies R Us. They are in other places too!?

Amanda said...

OH MY! I have sure missed reading your blog Becca (It has been a couple of months). You had me rolling on the floor. I love how you keep your camera with you so that you can capture these moments. Chris laughed too, and he comes frmo a family of 12 kids.