Friday, October 9, 2009

And the next Nobel Peace Prize goes to...

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Because tomorrow I'm on my way to Panama to work to "strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."
And, I'm even not taking a hairdryer. Me. Going a week without a shower or a hairdryer. That's prize worthy in and of itself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd vote for you long before I would vote for the individual who received it today. I can't figure out what he did to earn it, but then I don't think he does much to earn anything. Your frozen Aunt

hmmm said...

good luck to ya!
and congrats on winning the prize.

kiddle97 said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I'm so honored to know you! Time to dig up the old yearbooks to show everyone your signature and a dance picture or two. I'll be famous just because I know you!

Bobbi said...

Have fun!! probably my biggest fear is not being able to shower every day!

Curtis and Crystal said...

Have fun. You get to brush your teeth right?:)