Thursday, August 20, 2009
If only I were as cool as a bull-riding monkey...
Back to the real world on Monday...school starts yet again. I hate that end of summer, beginning of school dread. Especially since I have some major items on my To Do List such as:
1) Decide for sure which classes I'm taking and/or if I even want to finish my Master's Degree.
2) Find a place in SLC to live. Homeless shelter maybe? Under a bridge? In my car? Orphanage? Who knows.
3) Maybe find a part-time job in SLC if there's something that will work with my school schedule.
4) Oh, and then FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH THE REST OF MY LIFE. That one has been on my To Do List for about 15 years. I wonder when/if I'll ever be able to check that off.
5) Catch up on blogging. I know, I know, I'm way behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
when ever I need a good laugh- I come read your blog... Oh my goodness- you are just too funny. Thanks!!
that bull riding monkey is pretty dang cool!
Good luck on your "to do" list.
But you ARE as cool as a bull-riding monkey. Really, you are.
Bec-
Our place is still available if you need a place to stay. . .I'm being serious!!!
p.s. I think you are WAY COOLER than a bull-riding monkey!
Good luck dude...I really hope you don't have to live in a homeless shelter...I've seen some of the people hanging around liberty park in salt lake. SCARY!!! And good luck with school...you always have the best luck with classes. I have never known you to actually have things in order BEFORE the first day of class and things ALWAYS work out...You're awesome! If it was me, my classes would NEVER work out...I'm not worried about you!
P.S. Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment