I just rated my blog and it came out as PG. It said that it was PG because my blog had the word "pain" three times, the word "torture" two times, and the word "breast" one time. WOW, pain, torture, and breast are probably the least of my blog's problems.
SO, parents beware "some material [on my blog] may not be suitable for children." Actually, if I self rated my blog I would put it at a PG-13 for content and for all those coded swear words (H&!!, $h!t, @$$, etc.) that I use at times.
Oh, and as a side note, the word "breast" is on my blog because I have a link to my friends "breast" cancer website...so maybe I'm not so horrible after all.
And now my blog is even worse because the word "pain" is now on my blog five, make that six times. The word "torture" is now on my blog four, oh make that five times now that I mention it again. And the word "breast" is now found on my blog six times. Oops.
What is your blog rated?
6 comments:
I got a PG as well for using hell twice. I think that's funny because I've used that word MANY more times, as well as ass and damn.
I hate to get mine rated. I'm afraid it would rated "dumb"
I just rated mine and it is G although it did warn me that I did use the word 'dangerous' one time. LOL I guess it is good that my kids read the blog. Keeps me from talking about breasts, pain, and torture.
And that bring me to my next point...torture....
Good thing no one has rated my time here with the kids home all summer. I'm pretty sure I'd be too embarrassed to admit that outcome.
j/k
Will you be coming out with a cleanflicks version any time soon? Is their any software that I can use to edit the scarring content from your blog? I just don't think I can handle this provocative smut.
-Aaron
So, why isn't television and movies rated the same way? Seriously - I saw two girls kiss on a stinking tv commercial! I'd rather go with the torture.
This reminds me of seeing "Princess Bride" at the theater in the Wilk at BYU-Provo. They cut the word "breast" out, but some guy in the crowd yelled it out for us. I can't say it tops my list of words I'd rather not hear or read. Your blog is still one of my favs.
Post a Comment