Monday, May 12, 2008

The Plunge

Thanks for the advice everybody.
And just for the record...
This isn't me...

This is me!

I may be jumping off bridges (metaphorically speaking) but not in the suicidal way...in the base jumping sort of way. Why? Because I know that everything will be okay once that chute opens...and that it will be a great ride to the bottom with great views along the way...then I'll make my way up to the bridge and will jump again. And that as long as I don't knock my head on the bridge or spear myself with a tree that I'm going to come out a better for having jumped. So thank you all for the advice. I'll keep you all posted on which page I turn to next in my little adventure!


5 comments:

Battfam said...

No base jumping, please. I thought it was against the law anyway.

Battfam said...

Please, no jumping off bridges, not even base jumping. I only have one daughter and I'm too old to have another.

Jerry said...

Ok, Becca, enough about you. Do you realize your mom hiked around in the desert of southern Utah for a MONTH???!!? Yeah, a month. That. is. AWESOME.

ps. congrats on...whatever it is you've decided to do. i'm still not sure.

hmmm said...

Oh Becca--you inspire me.

Suzie said...

That looks like so much fun, but something I would never dare do! This is Suzie Miller Paul by the way, sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you at my parents homecoming report. I have a blog too, but it's private, so email me at paul.suzie@gmail.com & I'll send you an invite. Darling blog by the way!