Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Word to the Wise

Why this weird picture you ask?... Well, it was one of the pictures that came up when I searched Google Images for "Nair"...I don't know why. Maybe this little girl's parents dipped her in a vat of Nair (you know, the hair remover stuff) right before they dipped her in a vat of fake tanning dye. But ruining children is not at all the point of my post. It was just to get your attention. Here's the point of my post...

Don't put Nair all over your face (even if it is Nair made specifically for the face), especially 2 days in a row. Just trust me on this one.

16 comments:

jess said...

oh goodness... i can only imagine...
good luck with that one!!

Mardi said...

Oh my.

Battfam said...

Maybe it's a good thing you are leaving the country for a while and won't be seen by people that know you. I hope you don't get stopped up in any immigration lines while they determine if you have a nasty, infectious disease. Have a great time!

LD said...

Ouch, Becca. Hope your face is better soon.
Don't you think the little lass resembles JonBennet Ramsey?

Anonymous said...

I think that picture might be Jon Benet Ramsey. Maybe the Nair had something to do with her disapearance or murder?

nettie said...

you make me laugh. that picture is scary.

Christa said...

Burn baby burn. That would hurt like a mother!

Cassie said...

For some reason this made me laugh out loud, but I ought to be asking if you are okay. Thanks for the heads up.

Tricia said...

hmmm--sorry!

Becky said...

What did you do?! Please post a picture... and if it's not you - then post one of whoever it is!!

Kim said...

Oh, oh dear. If you need someone to commiserate with, I'll show you the result of the spray tan on my legs. It's interesting. The things we do . . .

Kim-may said...

hahah. oh dear

Anonymous said...

Nair ALL over the face?! Did Teenwolf bite you?
-Lee

Audrey said...

oh crap becca.... and right before your trip???
we may need details

Something McSomethingkins said...

At least they used the fake tanning spray instead of exposing her to deadly UV rays. That's familial love for you.

Bobbi said...

I was trying to imagine that little girl laying in a tanning bed! poor thing, but you're right, it was probably tanning lotion. what a dumb mom she must have! I am sorry about the Nair experience.