Sunday, May 8, 2011

Beef...Won't be What's for Dinner



In exactly 28 hours I will be off to spend a month in India...the land of the sacred cow. 

So I thought I'd go eat one last piece...


of this guy...




before I went.  So, I called up my best bros (Russell, Lee, and Tyler) and we planned a trip to Texas Roadhouse for a delicious steak.  

But, then we changed plans and went to Plum Loco (Mexi-fry food) instead.  Which was A-okay to me...I like Plum Loco.  

And, I thought, "I'll still order something with beef in it...just for one last taste of deliciousness."

I ordered my usual, the three-way mini not fried chimi.  Yum!

And we ate.  And then we left.  And in the parking lot I remembered my quest to eat one last serving of cow.  And I asked my brothers, "Does the three-way mini not fried chimi have beef or pork in it?" To which I got three shoulder shrugs in reply.  

So, I'm not sure what type of meat I ate tonight.  But, it was good.  And, the good news is that we're having roast for dinner tomorrow.  So, I will get my one last taste of beef.  Unless it's a lamb roast.  

Oh, well...whatever...I'll be back in a month.  I can have a big steak then.  

Anyway, I'll try to blog some from India.  It's so much easier to blog live then to try and catch up later (and yes, I still never finished blogging my Bolivia and Europe trips last year).  So, I'll do my best to blog along the way.  But, we'll see how good of internet connections I can get...and how tired I am at night.  

Peace out people! 


8 comments:

Lucy said...

Have a good time. Sure glad we don't have anything against eating cows, pigs, chickens, and sometimes fish.~

kiddle97 said...

So did you decide to do any of the things Monica suggested? I'll be looking forward to your live blogs. They help me live vicariously. Have fun!

Battfam said...

You guys going to Plum Loco = jealousy.

So I guess you decided to take your computer? I knew you were too attached to leave it for a month. I'm not making fun. I'm pretty attached to mine too as you know. I'm glad you are taking it because maybe we can keep in touch a little better.

Have a great time and take care!

Bobbi said...

I hope you have a SAFE and FUN trip!! See you soon...

Chris and Cindy said...

have sooo much fun! I will be waiting for the blog posts!!

Cassie said...

I love beef. Just so you know.

Have fun!

Amy said...

Don't get scalped.

Curtis and Crystal said...

Sounds like another fun adventure. I think you should go for a big burger before you go so you are not thinking about it the whole time. I would!!:)