If your little girl wants a Barbie Jeep, maybe you should just get her one.

Because if you don't, she may end up driving something like this...
when she "grows up."
My mom and I wanted to wait around and see what the driver of this Jeep looked like. We waited for awhile but we got too hot so we went and bought some gelato instead. So now we'll never know, but I imagine she (hopefully a she) would be a very interesting person.
Okay, maybe I shouldn't judge too harshly, but I just don't think anybody who is old enough to drive should have a pink or purple vehicle. But then again, I'm not a huge fan of Barbie and Barbie things (and according to my mom I never have been) so maybe I'm alone in thinking this Barbie Jeep is super ridiculous.
However, I will tell you what's not super ridiculous, and that is Barbie's boyfriend Ken. He's the most hilarious addition to Toy Story III. I thought the movie was fantastic and I am not a big cartoon lover and have only watched a handful since my days of watching The Little Mermaid and Aladdin over and over. But I HIGHLY recommend Toy Story III...especially in 3D.
11 comments:
I still haven't seen that movie yet! I better hurry up before 3D isn't an option anymore.
Hope you are having a great time!!
Maybe she sells Mary Kay.
We really should have waited to see who was driving this. The mental picture in my mind includes at least some of the following: big hair, fake fingernails, really big purse, tight jeans or short shorts. It's all just a guess, but I think I might be pretty close.
I agree. It would have been fun to see who owned the jeep. I think the stickers around the window make it work.
Yep, loved Toy Story 3! I think we had two or three Barbie dolls in our house when I was growing up. They all ended up hairless or headless.
a guy that chris works with just bought a soft yellow VW bug - the cars with a flower vase next to the steering wheel. i think it's a girly car. maybe he played with his sister's barbie jeep too much.
I HATE Barbie too... never liked her. I had a really hard time buying the first one for Zoey when she was asking for it.
We haven't seen TS3 yet... but really want to.
That jeep freaks me out... what if the owner was a very fancy DRAG-QUEEN!! It totally would fit...
I just gave an audible 'nooooo' to that picture. It just escaped...an involuntary reaction.
That is so funny!! I can't believe they actually make a car like that!
Oh I loved Toy Story III!
I must say, I never pictured myself in a pink Jeep, but that one you showed is just to die for. I think it's gonna be my next ride. ;)
I am a pink lady for sure but I must say that that Jeep totally crosses all lines!
I took Dawson and Cole to TS3 and after I soiled myself after paying 8bucks for a medium popcorn and 5for a sprite, we thoroughly enjoyed the show! The scary baby sorta gave me the creeps but I was a huge fan of Ken!
Post a Comment