Pretty funny. I always comment to Dad about the slightly funny companionships that get created when he puts a tall North American with a small Brazilian or the other way around. P. S. Thanks for the card. I did love the design. Maybe I'm just a little tired of Betty Boop, Tinkerbell, and Hello Kitty.
5 comments:
Pretty funny. I always comment to Dad about the slightly funny companionships that get created when he puts a tall North American with a small Brazilian or the other way around.
P. S. Thanks for the card. I did love the design. Maybe I'm just a little tired of Betty Boop, Tinkerbell, and Hello Kitty.
LOL!!! That is hilarious!!
Did you actually take that picture? It is great!
Yeah, I took it. I just thought it was kind of funny.
I'm liking that she has a bag that fits her. She'd look silly with one of those smallish purses. Ya know?
Post a Comment