Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm confused...

So I'm confused...first of all what constitutes "fabric" and why does it have quotation marks around it...is it not real fabric but rather some impostor imported "fabric" made of non-fabric materials? Secondly, does this mean that I CAN return the "fabric" if I have a reason but just not if I have no reason?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you take your picture in Wal-Mart? Just Wondering Aunt Ellen

Kim-may said...

"bah!" nice - hopefully "someone" clues them in soon.
That reminds me of a "sign" I saw on the door of "Denny's" once- it said, We will be closed on Friday from 6-9, sorry for the incontinence."
(and yes, i used the quotations wrong on purpose)

Becca's Blog said...

Haaaaaaaaaa Kim, I love funny signs.

And Aunt Ellen, no, I didn't even take the picture. A friend sent it to me. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was at WalMart.

Battfam said...

I suspected Wal Mart too...for no reason.

jason said...

it seems like returning it might be the problem.
i don't think they could handle such a complicated matter.