Yesterday I bought a new shirt.
Today I saw a woman I know, who, as recently as two years ago, sported a beaded rattail...

wearing that same shirt.
So, should I take it back?
Should I go with my initial gut instinct that it's a cute shirt and just keep it?
Does having ever sported a rattail exclude one from ever being able to make a good fashion decision in the choice of a shirt?
How do past rattails affect future fashion choices?
Thoughts please...
4 comments:
well, the fact that it was a BEADED rattail means that she obviously cares more about fashion than just having a plain rattail. if she still had said rattail and the shirt you just bought, i'd be worried. but if we were all judged by poor fashion choices we'd previously made, i think everyone would have to walk around naked. and THAT wouldn't be a pretty picture.
Maybe the she got the rattail on a dare. Maybe she got 1 million dollars if she got a rattail. Maybe she has gotten smarter since that unfortunate hair cut decision.
I say if you really like the shirt, don't normally hang out with the lady in question, and if you got a good deal.....keep the shirt.
I saw the shirt and thought it was cute. Keep it and just hope you two don't show up at the same place wearing the same shirt and don't ever do that to your hair please. MOM
I say keep it.
Post a Comment