Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Pressure is OFF!

Yay! Someone in my family finally got married! My little brother Lee got married on September 29th. I am so excited for he and his wife Kim. They are perfect for each other...just the right amount of weirdness between the two of them (see picture above for proof). And I love my sister-in-law Kim. And I'm not just saying that because I know she reads my blog. She is just perfect for Lee and is so easy going and fun. And...she puts up with Lee and with our family which says a lot. I was always worried that one of my brothers might marry some B that I would have to TRY to like, but that isn't the case with Kim. They are so happy together and I would like to publicly thank them for taking that Darwinian Pressure to help my parents pass on their genes off of my shoulders and onto theirs. Thank you, thank you, and congratulations!

5 comments:

Kim-may said...

ok, so this might just look like the creepiest comment ever (see time) but Lee is gone on shift and i got nothing else. I am laughing so hard. We are retards, but thank you~ sincerely. You are easy to love too. Come up to Idaho :)
(still laughing---and its echo-ing).

Becca's Blog said...

Glad you liked it. I was going to use Biatch instead of B, but my mom and grandma sometimes read my blog and I didn't want to get in trouble. Sad that you are all alone. At least you get to see more of Lee in the day. You and Audrey should hang out. I think you would have fun together and I KNOW that Dawson would have a good time since he is in love with you. Laters.

Audrey said...

Well fancy meeting you ladies here and YES you should hang out with me. I may just be the funnest (is that a word) gal in Idy!
I just needed to thank you Becca for posting a pic of our adventure together in China. I saw it and immediatly got the warm fuzzies! Uhh notice the time here AND it is Friday.... only Lane is downstairs watching Sports Center and I am upstairs online... sad but true!

Anonymous said...

I live far away, but I am going to try to join the cool crowd of cousins...And Eli sleeps a lot, so I need someone to talk to every now and then. Are you still in Salt Lake? I hope to see you at Christmas.

Mardi

Becca's Blog said...

Welcome to the cool cousin crowd Mardi...you'll get your new member packet in the mail soon. Make sure to return the registration card. Everybody that isn't in the cool crowd is a LOSER, so you're lucky you found my blog and commented on it. Congrats on the new baby. Sorry his ear almost got ripped off. Yes, I'm still in SLC for now, but I'm starting to get sick of it...time for a change perhaps. See you at Christmas and keep blogging.