Saturday, May 26, 2007

Countries I Have Visited


*USA(born and raised) *Australia *Canada(2 times) *United Kingdom(2 times) *Ireland *Israel *Jordan *Egypt *Argentina(2 times) *China *Guatemala(3 times) *Honduras *Mexico(2 times)*Uruguay *Chile *Peru *Holland(2 times) *Germany *Austria *Czech Republic *Thailand *France(2 times) *Hungary *Slovakia *Poland *Ukraine *Belgium *Ethiopia *Kenya

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Speaking of rad....YOU ARE! I was aware that you were a world wide traveler BUT I hadn't a clue that you were a talented writer. You should look into journalism...forget ALL that non-profit crap!
Audrey

Becca's Blog said...

Give me time to make my comments...I will, and then you'll all be bored because I'll go on and on and on. Becca

Kim-may said...

Becca,
Thanks for your comments on my blog. They make me feel worthwhile, but then I look at your pictures of your trips and think-- I need to live life like Becca Batt the fast/slow chip eater. Love the pics. Thats all! :)